It is... NOT A BOX!!!

Today, we had SO MUCH FUN! And guess what? We got to use our IMAGINATIONS!! We read the most fun books, What To Do With a Box and Not a Box


And yes, we had a box!! We talked about what the box was... many of my friends said... it was a box! I informed them it was not a box, but asked them what they thought it was. Many of my friends stuck to their original thoughts, saying it was a box! We read our books and found out a box can be many things if you use your imagination. A box can be a race car, a mountain, a robot, a rocket ship, a library, a palace and many other things!

So then, we had to explore on our own! We were given cups. I told all my friends THESE WERE NOT CUPS... and I was FLOORED by what they came up with!


"It is not a cup, it is a shoe."


"It is not a cup, it is a cat."

"It is not a cup, it is a swingy thing." :-)


"It is not a cup, it is a bird beak."


"It is not a cup, it is an apple."


"It is not a cup, it is a fan."


"I think it is a pencil sharpener."


"It is not a cup, it is a lighthouse."


"It is not a cup, it is a football to play with my daddy."


"It is not a cup, it is a hook."

After we all wrote, we shared about our "not cups" and made our friends guess what they actually were!












This was SO MUCH FUN!! I have a feeling we will be doing more of this in the future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment