Terrific Tuesday- August 19

What a fun day today! We continued practicing our routines (we're going to be a well oiled machine by the end of this week :-) ), went to computer lab, and we took a tour of the school! On our tour of the school we stopped by the front office, Dr. Patterson's office, the nurse's office, the guidance counselor's office, the library, the computer lab, the gym, the cafeteria, the music room, and the art room. We had a blast learning where everything is in the school! We also read Pete the Cat: Rockin' in my School Shoes and Have You Filled a Bucket Today?

I also showed my friends my blog, and my "All About Ms. Fortner" page. Much like I do, my kinder friends LOVED seeing my puppy, Tilley, and wanted to know all sorts of details about her. :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment