Happy Mother's Day

Today, our class is thankful for mothers everywhere and all they do for us. We created our own "Mother's Day Photobooth" where we shared our reasons we love these special women in our lives! We also sent these pictures home as special gifts to our mothers along with special handprints we created. We are thankful for our mothers, grandmothers and mother figures in our lives.

Here are some of our pictures from our classroom photobooth:

"She gives me good snacks."



"You are very sweet to me."



"She made me a purse and she gave me money in it."



"She is nice to me."



"You let me help you make pancakes."



"She takes me to the movies."


"She gives me good food."


"She takes me to the beach!"


"She lets me wear a dress every day at school."


"She gives me goodies."


"She helps me with my homework."


"She makes the BEST cookies!"


"She gives me good snacks."


"She is good to me."


"She makes the BEST chicken nuggets."


"He gives me good snacks!"


"She is nice to me."


"She helps me clean my room."


"She buys me good snacks."


"She takes me special places."


"She takes us to Bruster's and when she does take us it's for a surprise."

And I just HAD to throw this one in because I know she reads my blog...


Surprise Mama! I love you!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. This is too cute! I love you and my surprise! Thank you

    ReplyDelete