It's Almost Hatch Day!!

Can you believe it? Our hatch day is TOMORROW!! We are so excited to add some new feathered friends to our classroom. We have anxiously looked and looked at our incubator today, hoping one of our friends would decide to come out and see us early :) Down the hall, Ms. Garner's class had a few friends hatch early! It was so exciting to see their ducks hatch and we are EVEN more ready to see the 11 eggs in our incubator turn into little feathered friends!

We wrote about our feelings today in our An Egg is Quiet journals...



"It's almost hatch day. I am very excited."


"It's almost hatch day!! I can't wait to finally see what happens and what they look like. I love ducks."



"I feel excited and I cannot wait and see what they will do."



"It's almost hatch day. I am happy."



"It's almost hatch day. I feel... happy. I am so excited to watch the babies swim!"



"It's almost hatch day! I am excited to see the baby ducks and I wonder what we are going to have then and tomorrow is hatch day."

As you can tell, we are just SO excited to welcome our new friends into the world. Be sure to look out tomorrow and Wednesday for news about our hatching progress!

0 comments:

Post a Comment